This Is Stark Stupidity – Frank Edoho Blows Hot As Netizen Berates Him Over Choice Of Presidential Candidate

Popular Nigerian TV host, Frank Edoho has endorsed a presidential candidate ahead of the 2023 election.

Speaking via Twitter, the 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire' game show host announced that he will be supporting Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Edoho made his choice known while replying a Twitter user who asked him where his allegiance lies.

@Essh_dannyo1 had tweeted Edoho:

Oga talk who you dey support na tinubu Abi atiku or peter obi ? Make we know this one no be #WWTBAM”

Replying, Edoho said: “Everybody knows who I support. But in case you are too dense to understand who I support from my last tweet, let me reiterate- PETER “freaking” OBI!!!

My brother, I no dey hide!!!”

In another hot response to @Motole8 who had said: “You succumbed to their bullies. You know you just betrayed your inner mind for the fear of the mob. Blessed are the firm and righteous”.

Edoho clapped back: “It’s stark stupidity for you to think someone like me, who is an army by himself, would have his political proclivities influenced by the coercion of people on Twitter.

I am Obidient by choice and you are free to cry on my timeline.

By the way, it’s not mob, it’s movement!”

This article was originally published on Naija News



from Naija News https://ift.tt/D54EcCa
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post